Like us on Facebook and post your questions. We may answer your question live on the air!
For eleven years and running, House Calls Radio Show has been the number one rated real estate talk show for “all things real estate”. It is a resource for homeowners, real estate professionals, and real estate investors. Airing Sundays at 3:00 p.m. on TalkRadio 790 KABC.
House Calls Radio Show is hosted by 38 year real estate veteran and longtime radio personality, Barry Tikotin.
Topics discussed on the show range from:
• Real estate trends
• Mortgage rates
• Loan modifications and short sales
• Real estate purchases and sales
• Real estate investment strategies and opportunities
• Foreclosure issues faced by homeowners and investors
• Residential sales and listings
• Commercial sales and listings
• Residential and commercial mortgage financing
• Private money financing
• Real estate law
• Credit repair
Barry Tikotin is a real estate veteran with over 38 years experience in mortgage and real estate in Southern California. Having founded, developed and sold three successful mortgage companies of his own, Barry has also developed a strong following as a well-known radio expert, well-versed in real estate and real estate finance trends.