CUMULUS MEDIA – Los Angeles (KABC) Our stations connect people to the music, artists, interests they love and play a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Are you creative, passionate about winning and do you need to make a difference? Do you want to move forward, and achieving serious results bring you a crazy amount of joy? Are you ready to jump out of your comfort zone to conquer challenges, think big and take risks that help you and your clients accomplish greatness? More importantly, do you love networking and thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment? If yes then Cumulus Los Angeles is the place for you.
Cumulus Los Angeles features top-rated shows with Ben Shapiro, Dr Drew, John Phillips and Jillian Barberie on KABC-AM and Frosty, Heidi and Frank, founding Sex Pistol guitarist and curator Steve Jones host of Jonesy’s Jukebox , Full Metal Jackie and Mark Sovel aka MR. Shovel with our local music show Check One..Two.
- Creating campaigns that connect listeners through a mutual community by creating connections through our personalities, our live events and concerts and our digital platforms.
- You will work hand in hand with our team to build campaigns that will make a difference in Southern California with two of the most powerful brands in the city.
- Social media and digital knowledge will play a key role in building
- Collaborating and interacting with fellow teammates to build strong camaraderie and teamwork.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, accountable and a confident personality
- Highly results and initiative-oriented; persuasive and persistent
- Someone that LOVES selling and closing deals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and terrific critical thinking
- Enthusiasm for our station, our company, and our clients.
- Be ready to go the extra mile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field is preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive pay with uncapped earning potential
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Who We Are:
A leader in the Radio Broadcasting industry, Cumulus Media combines high-quality local programming with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands to deliver premium content choices to the 245 million people reached each week through its 454 owned-and-operated stations broadcasting in 90 US media markets (including eight of the top 10), more than 8,200 broadcast radio stations affiliated with its Westwood One network and numerous digital channels.
Together, the Cumulus/Westwood One platforms make Cumulus Media one of the few media companies that can provide advertisers with national reach and local impact. Cumulus/Westwood One is the exclusive radio broadcast partner to some of the largest brands in sports and entertainment, including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, the Olympics, and the GRAMMYs. Additionally, it is the nation’s leading provider of country music and lifestyle content through its NASH brand, which serves country fans nationwide through radio programming, NASH Country Weekly magazine, concerts, licensed products and Television / video.
For more information about Cumulus Media, please visit www.cumulus.com
Cumulus Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.